Frequently Asked Questions:
Once I have Pre-Paid for care (or I have signed up for MEMBERSHIP) –
Q: How do I SCHEDULE an APPOINTMENT?
Q: How can I CANCEL (to RE-SCHEDULE) an appointment I made earlier?
I love the online scheduling at Genesis Chiropractic!
Q: How can I make a WIDGET to make my scheduling even Easier?
Q: Should I ring the doorbell when I arrive?
A: If the sign on the door says “OPEN” there is no need to ring, simply walk in!
Q: What should I do when I arrive for my Adjustment?
A: Look for an available Adjusting Table, set your personal belongings (keys, BELTS, wallets, earrings, necklaces, watches, et al.) on the little “black table” near
TIPS for LIVING:
- Eat at LEAST three meals a day (5 would be ideal) – Organic and local when possible
- Eat REAL — not processed — foods (Preferably, prepared at home)
- Stay away from sodas, artificial sweeteners like aspartame (yuck),
and MSG (a neuro-TOXIN!)
- If at all possible, have your meals at the same time every day
(your CELLS – including those of your digestive tract – understand routines!)
- Incorporate MOVEMENT into your life: include aerobic work, strength training, and flexibility work (stretching – a LOT of stretching!)
- Get some sunshine and fresh air EVERY day! (Even if only several minutes!)
- Get at LEAST seven hours of sleep every day (naps count) and sleep in once a week
- Get checked for subluxations EVERY 7 (-10) days, to keep not only your joints healthy for a lifetime, but your nervous system subluxation (interference)-free;
Your nerve system REGULATES your OVERALL function –
immune system, and HEALTH.
- Get right with your Creator, and ASK Him to help you engage in the ACTIONS needed to nurture your dreams!
I thought I could never practice soccer again after suffering from knee pain for over a year… “Dr. C” treated me and in a short time I have been able to train again – with no pain! I like how he knows how everything is connected in the body and what to do.
Aineth Murguia Atlanta, GA
Subluxation interferes with signalling that transcends modern measurement, and is vital to life expression. Chiropractic eliminates subluxations. -Dr C
The Intelligence that Re-Creates your body every INSTANT, CAN heal your Body… When free from interference, yours is A SELF-HEALING ORGANISM. Call Dr. C to restore ideal self-repair! (865) 454-0313
If you are seeking a caring and knowledgeable Chiropractor in TN and the surrounding areas, call our office today to make an appointment:
(865) 454-0313 or click here to schedule your appointment online!
Want to save time with Patient Forms? Click Here
Dr. C [Marco E. Castaneda, D.C.] is a Palmer-graduated Chiropractor who provides quality individualized chiropractic care to patients in Knoxville, TN and the surrounding areas. Genesis Chiropractic is located in Halls Crossroads, TN, off of Emory Road, between Maynardville Hwy. and Tazewell Pike, very close to the Gibbs crossing and only a few miles from Corryton.
7786 Emory Chase Ln, Knoxville, TN 37918 This website has been developed for the purposes of informing and educating. If you have any questions about particular conditions, please contact Dr. C:(865) 454-0313 or email: DrC@GoDrC.com